The current market is full of numerous great options for storage heaters but you don’t want to opt for any if they are not high heat retention storage heaters. Today we have prepared a list of the best high heat retention storage heaters in the UK and why limit yourself to just the UK, these storage heaters are famous all around the world.
So get ready for costs, benefits, working, and buying tips for the best high-heat retention storage heaters out there! But before that quickly find out what high heat retention means in storage heating systems.
Table of Contents
What Do High Heat Retention Storage Heaters Mean?
In addition to improved technology that includes anti-frost mode, adaptive system, and opening detection the high heat retention storage heaters are different as they offer additional insulation in the heating system so that the heater remains cool before or after it is turned on. Why is it better than a regular storage heater?
If you think economical heating was enough to make a storage heater desirable you are going to love the additional features of high heat retention even more.
Looking for some amazing storage heaters? Check out our guide on best storage heaters.
Some of the most common benefits of high heat retention storage heaters include:
Start with heat-saving. Regular storage heaters have a lot of heat wastage as there is no insulation to stop the escaping heat from the system. This means you will be having a more energy-efficient heater and cut on the electric bills.
Not only this but with fan-assisted technology the warmth will reach you quickly and strongly without losing any heat through leaks. The automatic function of the storage heating controls the heating even better. This makes the use even more convenient because manual adjustment just becomes minimal. You don’t need to fuss over adjusting the system daily according to your needs.
In addition to this, if your heater gets damaged you have a backup heater to work with the fan technology so that even if your main heater is not working you can always remain heated in your house through a maximum retention feature.
More features include a better and improved system in versatility. How? An integrated digital programmer is installed inside the heater that gives you access to managing the system digitally all day long.
So now if you see a sign saying high heat retention storage heaters for sale you should get inside that shop immediately. The rest of the features can vary depending on your brand of use.
High Heat Retention Storage Heaters Installation Guide
High Heat Retention Storage Heaters Installation can be done in a wink if you:
- Choose the perfect location for installation.
- Install the supporting feet along with the heater in the position chosen before.
- Ensure all parts are present for installation and nothing is missing at this point. Also, all parts should be in good condition otherwise you can claim an exchange or return.
- Screw and fix all the parts according to the instruction manual.
- Ideally, place the heater below a window.
- Fix the entire fitting in the wall and turn on the heating system to enjoy all the warmth in the world!
If you see your storage heaters not working and you have done everything, right get some help from the company’s customer support. If the problem is not in the heater, you need an electrician to fix and install the setting by himself.
Storage Heating Instructions
Some for the best storage heating instructions or rather storage heating tips to make the most out of your heater include:
- You can use the storage heater when the electricity is off-peak. It will cost you much less in billing. To do that you need to find out the off-peak timings with your electricity company which can vary according to your location.
- Set the desired heat you want to release in excess.
- Monitor your heater properly to know if it is storing heat in the right amounts. Any excess or lower storage will only be inconvenient to you. This is however only necessary if you have a manual storage heater rather than an automatic one.
Own a motorhome? Want to enhance storage? Check out our guide on motorhome storage ideas.
Cheapest High Heat Retention Storage Heaters
High heat retention storage heaters costs vary from brand to brand and area to area. But you have some of the cheapest options if you buy from brands like Dimplex, Elnur, and Stiebel Eltron. Your costs for the heater will be hardly 800 dollars.
Remember this cost is just for the electric storage heater. You need to factor in the costs of setup and electrician and of course the electricity company that you are opting for. If you are desperate, you can always find a heater as low as 150 dollars. You can DIY the installation.
What time does electricity become cheaper?
Electricity is cheapest between midnight to 7 am in the morning.
Is it okay to use storage heater covers?
It is unsafe to use storage heater covers as it can result in fire or similar safety hazards.
What to do if your storage heater is not working?
Checkout if the thermostat is broken or if any other internal element is dysfunctional. If neither is the case you need to call in a professional for an opinion.
How much do high heat retention storage heaters cost?
High heat retention storage heaters cost between 650 to 800 dollars depending upon the brand you are purchasing.
You have most probably read our motorhome storage ideas but how about campervans? They are smaller, but with creative hacks, you can easily enhance storage. Check out our guide on storage for campervans to know more.
Now that you know how great high heat retention storage heaters are you just need a quick review of why should you set them up in your house ASAP:
- High heat retention storage heaters reviews show they are more technologically efficient and convenient for use.
- They have a backup heater to buy you time and keep you warm before you replace the heater.
- They are more convenient and allow you to experience energy conservation of both heat and electricity.
The installation process is not so complicated and the cost is just within your reach. So grab a high heat retention heater for an improved heating experience this winter.